Aysha And Lubna Near UAE Beach


I look for the magic of life. (Borges, Marquez, yep, they do it for me.) Hopeful yes, but not na�ve. Life is complex and often messy. But my flexibility helps me deal. I love being outdoors, among God�s gifts in nature.(Transcendentalists and Perennials.) Gardening and photography are my passions, and I hope perhaps to one day own a farm. (Berry, Nasr.) I'm a visual artist by sentiment and by training. I love experimenting and thinking on the fly -- it's my sweet spot. Not about fancy or expensive "stuff" or brands. It�s about thoughtful design and careful selection. (I'd like to think my style is completely non-derivative.) I always try to say all my prayers, but have some work to do there. I think of Islam very much as a journey, and I know where I am on that path and where I want to go. When it comes to love, I'm a hopeless romantic...I guess that goes back to the magic bit.